WE HAVE PULLED KEY POINTS from the text for you to distribute to your staff.
• Professionals exhibit quiet strength to make the difficult look easy.
• Small acts of human kindness done consistently characterize a mensch.
• Treat people as if they are the most important person to you at that moment.
• Sensitivity is as important to managing people as music is to dancing.
• A professional manager is an effective teacher, a sensitive counselor, and a master gardener.
• Knowledge is power. To increase your knowledge, welcome your employees’ opinions, criticism, and questions.
• Managing is an ongoing process of developing mutually rewarding relationships with your employees.
• Positive attitudes lead to productive actions; ...