ASP.NET is a web framework that helps developers create dynamic web applications and services.This course will help attendees build an understanding of the tried-and-true MVC architecture. They will develop an example shopping cart application whilst building the skills required for real-world development projects with ASP.NET.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to use ASP.NET to build web applications.
- Use MVC patterns and industry best practices to build flexible and robust applications.
- Discover how to improve the analysis of application performance, security, and data access to optimise the overall development process
- Create a simple ASP.NET Core web application to demonstrate primary concepts of MVC, unit testing, validation and deployment to the cloud.
About The Author
Zsolt Nagy: Zsolt Nagy is an engineering manager in an ad tech company heavy on data science. After acquiring his MSc in inference on ontologies, he used AI mainly for analyzing online poker strategies to aid professional poker players in decision making. After the poker boom ended, he put extra effort into building a T-shaped profile in leadership and software engineering.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Setting the Stage
- Chapter 2 : Controllers
- Chapter 3 : Views
- Chapter 4 : Models
- Chapter 5 : Validation
- Chapter 6 : Routing
- Chapter 7 : Rest Buy
- Chapter 8 : Adding Features, Testing, and Deployment
- Title: Beginning ASP.NET
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789132205
You might also like
React - The Complete Guide (Includes Hooks, React Router, and Redux) - Second Edition
**This course is now updated for the latest version of React—React 18** React.js is the most …
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …
Angular - The Complete Guide [2023 Edition]
If you are looking to become a proficient Angular developer and build modern, responsive, and scalable …
Fall in Love with the Problem, Not the Solution
Unicorns-companies that reach a valuation of more than $1 billion-are rare. Uri Levine has built two. …