This chapter covers Windows Forms and how to develop Windows Forms applications using C# 2012.
In this chapter, we’ll cover the following:
- Understanding Windows Forms
- User interface design principles
- Best practices for user interface design
- Working with Windows Forms
- Understanding the Design and Code views
- Sorting properties in the Properties window
- Setting the properties of solutions, projects, and Windows forms
- Working with controls
- Setting dock and anchor properties
- Adding a new form to the project
- Implementing an MDI form
Windows Forms, also known as WinForms, is the name of the graphical user interface (GUI) application programming interface (API) included ...