The Preprocessor and Debugging
In this chapter, you’ll delve deeper into the capabilities of the preprocessor, and I’ll explain how you can use it to help find bugs in your code. You’ll also explore some library functions that complement some of the standard capabilities of the preprocessor.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
- More about the preprocessor and its operation
- How to write preprocessor macros
- What standard preprocessor macros are available
- What logical preprocessor directives are and how you can use them
- What conditional compilation is and how you can apply it
- More about the debugging methods that are available to you
- How you ...