Learn how to get started with this popular language, whether you’re new to programming or just new to C#. This engaging video course teaches you C#’s core concepts and design principles through hands-on exercises, and delivers fun and useful projects so you can put everything together.
With an emphasis on object-oriented programming, C# enables developers to create multi-paradigm, type-safe applications that run on the .Net Framework. Former Microsoft developer and C# expert Eric Lippert helps you discover what makes this language so unique and provides the foundation you need to begin writing programs of your own.
- Set up a development environment with C#
- Explore basic data types such as values, variables, expressions and literals
- Learn how to use types with variables
- Gain access to performing basic and more advanced mathematical computations
- Practice reading, writing, and running your first C# program
Eric Lippert develops C# analyzers at Coverity. During his sixteen years at Microsoft he was a developer working on the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers and a member of the C# language design team. He blogs about language design at http://ericlippert.com and can be found on Twitter at @ericlippert.
Table of Contents
- Manipulating Dates and Times 00:21:59
- Conditional Control Flow
- User Input 00:21:21
- Writing Methods
- Title: Beginning C# Programming
- Release date: March 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491917190