Once you have set up your web presence, take the time to walk through every page on your various sites and ensure that everything is correct. The following checklist should help you work through your content, ensuring there are no typos and there is a consistent look and feel across your different pages.
Content and Style
- Check all punctuation, especially apostrophes, quotes, hyphens, and dashes.
- Check all spelling and grammar.
- Check for capitalization consistency.
- Check writing tense.
- Check spelling variations.
- Check treatment of bulleted lists (punctuation at the end).
- Check for hard-coded links pointed at a staging domain.
- Ensure there is no test or filler content on the site.
- Check the site on common ...