Creating Your First Hybrid Application
Objectives of this chapter:
- Understand packaging platforms for hybrid applications
- Understand server-side code writing
- How to use basic responsive CSS
- How to set up and use an AppBuilder account
- How to do local device testing
By the time you complete this chapter, you will have your first hybrid application working on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone!
Choosing a Packaging Platform
It’s time to say hi by using a hybrid application. To create your first application, you need to set up a framework along with the packaging platform. As discussed in Chapter 3, many popular frameworks and tools are available ...