Start building Java-based web applications now, even if you’re a complete newcomer to Java. Comprehensive and example-driven, this book is all you need to develop dynamic Java-based web applications using JSP, connect to databases with JSF, and put them into action using the popular open source Java web server, Apache Tomcat.
Beginning Jakarta EE Web Development is a comprehensive introduction to building Java-based web applications using JSP, JSF, MySQL, and the Apache Tomcat web application server. Other APIs including JSON, JSTL, and XML parser are covered along the way.Key concepts are made easy to grasp with numerous working examples and a walk-through of the development of a complete ecommerce project. This book is written for professionals by practicing Java web application professionals and experts.
What You Will Learn
- Build Java-based web applications using JSP and JSF with Eclipse Jakarta EE
- Configure your database with MySQL
- Define XML documents for your applications
- Use the Apache MyFaces APIs to create JSF applications
- Integrate and implement JSF and JSP together
- Build an online ecommerce web application
Who This Book Is For
Programmers new to programming in Java and programming in general.
- Title: Beginning Jakarta EE Web Development: Using JSP, JSF, MySQL, and Apache Tomcat for Building Java Web Applications
- Release date: August 2020
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484258668
You might also like
The Definitive Guide to JSF in Java EE 8: Building Web Applications with JavaServer Faces
Learn and master the new features in the JSF 2.3 MVC web framework in this definitive …
Modern Java Web Applications with Spring Boot 2.x
Building web application has been a challenge for many Java developers because of the complexities of …
Java EE 8 Application Development
Develop Enterprise Java applications compliant with the latest version of the Java EE specification About This …