In this chapter, you will learn:
- How to declare array variables
- How to create arrays
- How to access elements of an array
- How to use a for loop and a for-each loop to iterate through elements an array
- How to copy elements of one array to another array
- How to copy primitive and reference types arrays
- How to use multi-dimensional arrays
- How to use an ArrayList when a variable-length array is needed
- How to convert elements of an ArrayList to an array and vice versa
What Is an Array?
An array is a fixed-length data structure that is used to hold more than one value of the same data type. Let’s consider an example, which will explain ...