Book descriptionImplement machine learning models in your iOS applications. This short work begins by reviewing the primary principals of machine learning and then moves on to discussing more advanced topics, such as CoreML, the framework used to enable machine learning tasks in Apple products.
- Understand the CoreML components
- Train custom models
- Implement GPU processing for better computation efficiency
- Enable machine learning in your application
Novice developers and programmers who wish to implement machine learning in their iOS applications and those who want to learn the fundamentals about machine learning.
- Title: Beginning Machine Learning in iOS: CoreML Framework
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484242971
You might also like
Swift in Depth
Swift in Depth guides you concept by concept through the skills you need to build professional …
Machine Learning with Swift
Leverage the power of machine learning and Swift programming to build intelligent iOS applications with ease …
Grokking Algorithms is a friendly take on this core computer science topic. In it, you'll learn …