Machine Learning with AWS is the right place to start if you are a beginner interested in learning useful artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning skills using Amazon Web Services (AWS), the most popular and powerful cloud platform. You will learn how to use AWS to transform your projects into apps that work at high speed and are highly scalable. From natural language processing (NLP) applications, such as language translation and understanding news articles and other text sources, to creating chatbots with both voice and text interfaces, you will learn all that there is to know about using AWS to your advantage. You will also understand how to process huge numbers of images fast and create machine learning models.
By the end of this course, you will have developed the skills you need to efficiently use AWS in your machine learning and artificial intelligence projects.
What You Will Learn
- Get up and running with machine learning on the AWS platform
- Analyze unstructured text using AI and Amazon Comprehend
- Create a chatbot and interact with it using speech and text input
- Retrieve external data via your chatbot
- Develop a natural language interface
- Apply AI to images and videos with Amazon Rekognition
Machine Learning with AWS is ideal for data scientists, programmers, and machine learning enthusiasts, who want to learn about the artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities of the Amazon Web Services.
Kesha Williams: Kesha Williams is a software engineer with over 20 years of experience in web application development. She is specialized in working with Java, Spring, Angular, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). She has trained and mentored thousands of developers in the US, Europe, and Asia while teaching Java at the university level. She has won the Ada Lovelace Award in Computer Engineering from LookFar and the Think Different Innovation Award from Chick-fil-A for working with emerging technologies and artificial intelligence.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 :
- Chapter 2 : Section2: Summarizing Text Documents Using NLP
- Chapter 3 : Section3: Perform Topic Modelling and Theme Extraction
- Chapter 4 : Section4: Creating Chatbot with Natural Language
- Chapter 5 : Section5: Using Speech with the Chatbot
- Chapter 6 : Section6: Analyzing Images with Computer Vision
- Title: Beginning Machine Learning with AWS
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789954265
You might also like
Fall in Love with the Problem, Not the Solution
Unicorns-companies that reach a valuation of more than $1 billion-are rare. Uri Levine has built two. …
Introduction to Transformer Models for NLP: Using BERT, GPT, and More to Solve Modern Natural Language Processing Tasks
11+ Hours of Video Instruction Learn how to apply state-of-the-art transformer-based LLMs, including BERT, ChatGPT, GPT-3, …
Elasticsearch 8 and the Elastic Stack: In-Depth and Hands-On
Elasticsearch 8 is a powerful tool for analyzing big datasets in a matter of milliseconds! It’s …
Complete Git Guide: Understand and Master Git and GitHub
Complete with practical activities, this comprehensive Git and GitHub guide will help you understand how Git …