- Mary Albright and Clay Carr. 101 Biggest Mistakes Managers Make. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1997.
- Lou Adler. Hire with Your Head: Using Power Hiring to Build Great Companies. John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, 2002.
- David L. Bradford and Allen R. Cohen. Managing for Excellence: The Guide to Developing High Performance in Contemporary Organizations. John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, 1984.
- Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman. First, Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently. Simon and Schuster, New York, NY, 1999.
- Heike Bruch and Sumantra Ghoshal. What Your Weekly Meetings Aren’t Telling You. Harvard Business Review. 80, 2002, Feb.
- Kenneth Blanchard and Spencer Johnson. ...
Get Behind Closed Doors now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.