- Nancy E. Algert and Christine A. Stanley, “Conflict Management,” Effective Practices for Academic Leaders, vol. 2, iss. 9 (Stylus Publishing, 2007) p. 1–16.
- Chris Argyris, Knowledge for Action: A Guide to Overcoming Barriers to Organizational Change (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1993).
- Philip Aspden, Julie A. Wolcott, J. Lyle Bootman, and Linda R. Cronenwett (Eds.), Preventing Medication Errors: Quality Chasm Series. Institute of Medicine, Board on Health Care Services (Washington DC: National Academies Press, 2006).
- Steven Barth, Corporate Ethics: How to Update or Develop Your Ethics Code so That it is in Compliance With the New Laws of Corporate Responsibility (Boston: Aspatore, 2003).
- BoardSource, The Nonprofit Board Answer Book (2nd ed.), (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2007).
- George Brager and Stephen Holloway, “Assessing prospects for organizational change: The uses of force field analysis,” Administration in Social Work, vol. 16, no. 3, 1992, p. 15–28.
- George Brager and Stephen Holloway, “A process model for changing organizations from within,” R. M. Kramer &H. Specht (Eds.), Readings in community organization practice, Ralph M. Kramer and Harry Specht, eds. (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1983) p. 198–208.
- William Bridges, Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change (Philadelphia: Da Capo Lifelong Books, 2009).
- Jim Brown, The Imperfect Board Member: Discovering the Seven Disciplines of Governance Excellence (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2006).
- Ron ...
Get Best of Boards, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.