You are now ready to put what you have learned from this book into practice. Use this section as a review guide:
CHAPTER 1. HOW DIFFICULT PEOPLE AFFECT THE WORKPLACE
- Difficult people affect your productivity on all levels.
- Difficult people waste valuable time and energy by shifting your attention and focus onto them.
- Ask yourself: Is this person wasting his or her own time, other people’s time, or the company’s money or resources?
- A difficult person can diminish energy and enthusiasm in the workplace, causing departmental success to suffer.
- Communication (especially when questions or problems arise) helps avoid the unrealistic ...