Get remote team members to interact as if they’re in the same room!
Whether you’re videoconferencing with team members across the world or e-mailing a colleague sitting ten feet away, the truth is evident: technology has permanently altered the way we communicate. The virtual workplace can facilitate quicker decision making and reduced overhead. But the lack of face-to-face interaction can also impede trust, innovation, and creativity among team members.
The Big Book of Virtual Team-Building Games is packed with games and activities for developing productive virtual teams across all digital platforms, including e-mail, mobile devices, web-based conferencing tools, and social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Skype.
The Big Book of Virtual Team-Building Games helps you:
- Build a greater sense of community and reduce conflict
- Increase levels of engagement
- Get the most out of more-introverted team members
- Boost team members’ productivity
Make sure that the only thing separating your people is distance. The Big Book of Virtual Team-Building Games is just the tool you need to develop trusting relationships, foster clear communication, and use technology to enhance the team’s connections.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- The Big Book of Virtual Team-building Games
- Copyright Page
- What Is a Virtual Team, Anyway?
- Stages of Team Development
- What Do I Need to Use These Games?
- Getting the Most From This Book
- 1 Virtual Team-Building Games for the Forming Stage
- 2 Virtual Team-Building Games for the Storming Stage
- 3 Virtual Team-Building Games for the Norming Stage
- 4 Virtual Team-Building Games for the Performing Stage
- 5 Virtual Team-Building Games for the Transforming Stage
- Title: Big Book of Virtual Teambuilding Games: Quick, Effective Activities to Build Communication, Trust and Collaboration from Anywhere!
- Release date: December 2011
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071775120
You might also like
Value Stream Mapping: How to Visualize Work and Align Leadership for Organizational Transformation
The first of its kind—a Value Stream Mapping book written for those in service and office …
The Time Cleanse: A Proven System to Eliminate Wasted Time, Realize Your Full Potential, and Reinvest in What Matters Most
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, …
50 Digital Team-Building Games: Fast, Fun Meeting Openers, Group Activities and Adventures using Social Media, Smart Phones, GPS, Tablets, and More
Use technology to increase loyalty and productivity in your employees 50 Digital Team-Building Games offers fun, …
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
In The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Patrick Lencioni once again offers a leadership fable that …