Leverage big data insights to improve customer experiences and insure business success
Many of today's businesses find themselves caught in a snarl of internal data, paralyzed by internal silos, and executing antiquated marketing approaches. As a result, consumers are losing patience, shareholders are clamoring for growth and differentiation, and marketers are left struggling to untangle the massive mess. Big Data Marketing provides a strategic road map for executives who want to clear the chaos and start driving competitive advantage and top line growth. Using real-world examples, non-technical language, additional downloadable resources, and a healthy dose of humor, Big Data Marketing will help you discover the remedy offered by data-driven marketing.
Explains how marketers can use data to learn what they need to know
Details strategies to drive marketing relevance and Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI)
Provides a five-step approach in the journey to a more data-driven marketing organization
Author Lisa Arthur, the Chief Marketing Officer for Teradata Applications, the leader in integrated marketing software, meets with thousands of CMOs and marketing professionals annually through public speaking and events
Big Data Marketing reveals patterns in your customers' behavior and proven ways to elevate customer experiences. Leverage these insights to insure your business's success.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
Part I: The Problem: How Did We Get Here?
- Chapter 1: Moving Out of the Dark Ages
- Chapter 2: Why Is Marketing Antiquated?
- Chapter 3: The Data Hairball
Part II: Get Ready for Big Data Marketing
- Chapter 4: Definitions for the Real World of Big Data Marketing
- Chapter 5: Meet the Modern Marketing Department (Michelangelo Meets Einstein)
Part III: The Five Steps to Data-Driven Marketing and Big Data Insights
- Chapter 6: Step One: Get Smart, Get Strategic
- Chapter 7: Step Two: Tear Down the Silos
- Chapter 8: Step Three: Untangle the Data Hairball
- Chapter 9: Step Four: Make Metrics Your Mantra
- Chapter 10: Step Five: Process Is the New Black
Part IV: Realizing the Value of Big Data Marketing
- Chapter 11: Drive Value through Relevant Marketing
- Chapter 12: The Bright, Enlightened World of Customer Experience
- About the Author
- Title: Big Data Marketing: Engage Your Customers More Effectively and Drive Value
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118734025