NAUTICAL DESIGN AND SHIPBUILDING (books)
- Monk, Edwin, Modern Boat Building, Charles Scribner’s Sons (New York), 1973
NAUTICAL DESIGN AND SHIPBUILDING (essays)
- Andrews, DJ, ‘Simulation and the Design Building Block Approach in the Design of Ships and Other Complex Systems’, Proceedings of the Royal Society: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Vol 462, No 2075 (November 2006), p 3407–3433
— ‘A Comprehensive Methodology for the Design of Ships (and Other Complex Systems)’, Proceedings of the Royal Society: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Vol 454, No 1968 (8 January 1998), pp 187–211
MASTER BUILDER (books)
- Benevolo, Leonardo, The Architecture of the Renaissance, Routledge (London), 2002
- Prager, Frank D and Scaglia, Gustina, Brunelleschi Studies of his Technology and Inventions, Dover Books on Architecture (New York), 1970
MASTER BUILDER (essays)
- Ackerman, James S, ‘Architectural Practice in the Italian Renaissance’, Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians, Vol 13, No 3 (October 1954), pp 33–11
- Adams, Nicholas, ‘The Life and Times of Pietro dell’Abaco, a Renaissance Estimator from Siena’, Zeitschrift für Kunstgeschichte, Vol 48, No 3 (1985), pp 384–95
- Briggs, Martin S, ‘Architectural Models – I’, The Burlington Magazine for Connoisseurs, Vol 54, No 313 (April 1929), pp 174–83
- Prager, Frank D, ‘A Manuscript of Taccola, Quoting Brunelleschi, on Problems of Inventors and Builders’, Proceedings of the American Philosophical ...
Get BIM Design now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.