BioCoder is a quarterly newsletter for DIYbio, synthetic bio, and anything related. You’ll discover:
- Articles about interesting projects and experiments, such as the glowing plant
- Articles about tools, both those you buy and those you build
- Visits to DIYbio laboratories
- Profiles of key people in the community
- Announcements of events and other items of interest
- Safety pointers and tips about good laboratory practice
- Anything that’s interesting or useful: you tell us!
And BioCoder is free (for the time being), unless you want a dead-tree version. We’d like BioCoder to become self supporting (maybe even profitable), but we’ll worry about that after we’ve got a few issues under our belt.
If you’d like to contribute, send email to BioCoder@oreilly.com. Tell us what you’d like to do, and we’ll get you started.
Table of contents
- 1. Bento Bioworks
- 2. The Biohacking Landscape in Latin America
- 3. IndieBio Demo Day
- 4. How to Build and Use a Gene Gun
- 5. Open Insulin and Open Source Biologics
- 6. Creating a Functional Window to the Brain
- 7. Building with Biology
- Title: BioCoder #10
- Release date: April 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491931004
You might also like
Storytelling with Data
Influence action through data! This is not a book. It is a one-of-a-kind immersive learning experience …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
Don't simply show your data—tell a story with it! Storytelling with Data teaches you the fundamentals …
Practical Statistics for Data Scientists, 2nd Edition
Statistical methods are a key part of data science, yet few data scientists have formal statistical …