Data Structures, Data Sources and Data Collection
After completing this chapter, you can understand the following:
- The definition, meaning and significance of data.
- The different varieties of data.
- Different sources for collecting the data.
- The data-collecting methodology and the process of editing the data.
- The simple methodology to prepare the questionnaire.
Data is a word of Latin etymology used to describe a collection of natural phenomenal descriptors including the results of experience, observation or experiment, a set of premises or information within a computer system. This may consist of numbers, words or images, particularly as measurements or observations of a set of variables. Experimental ...