Time for action – making the second sample
The second suggestion for a name is the Faceboat out of Monte Carlo. This time, you will use the Text Editor to help you input the text:
- Create a New Blender file.
- Look at the window below the 3D View. This is the Timeline window. In the lower-left corner of the Timeline window, click the LMB on the Editor Type menu. Select Text Editor, as shown in the left side of the next graphic.
- In the Text Editor header, select Text, and then choose Create Text Block from the pop-up menu, as shown here on the right.
- In the Text Editor, type in
Faceboat, a carriage return, and
- In the 3D View, press the NumPad ...