Rendering and Compositing
• Observing the goals and overview.
• Lighting your shot files.
• Compositing for better, faster renders.
• Getting a good render on your local machine.
• Reviewing the final animation.
• Preparing for render farming.
• Setting up and using a render farm.
• Checking the final frames.
• Staying organized.
• Shot files with finished animation
Great final frames versus faster render times. Mutually exclusive goals always make for good fun at parties.
More specifically, your goal as the art director of your animation is to produce final frames that help to convey the themes of the story. The images should have a ...