The last set of assets, transactions, and events that we are going to define fall into the insurance domain. This domain contains transactions and assets for issuing insurance policies sending insurance claims from one insurer to another.
In our case, we can identify the following assets, transactions, and events:
- InsurancePolicy: An asset that stores a newly issued insurance policy
- InsuraceClaim: An asset that stores an insurance claim between insurers
- IssuePolicy: A transaction to issue a new insurance policy
- SendClaim: A transaction to offer a quote for a specific request
- NewClaimEvent: An event transmitted after a new claim is submitted
The following diagram shows the modeled assets, transactions, ...