Bluetooth Application Developer’s Guide Fast Track
This Appendix will provide you with a quick, yet comprehensive, review of the most important concepts covered in this book.
Chapter 1 Introducing Bluetooth Applications
Why Throw Away Wires?
You know Bluetooth technology is a good idea if your product satisfies the following six criteria:
1. Adds usability, convenience, or ease-of-use—the Bluetooth Dream!
2. Interference or latency will not affect its primary function.
3. Is tolerant to the connection time overhead.
4. Can afford the limited Bluetooth bandwidth.
5. Battery life or power supply requirements are compatible.
6. The ...