- In www.root/lib/bootstrap/scss, copy the bootstrap.scss and _variables.scss files.
- In Solution Explorer, right-click on www.root and click on; Add > New Folder.
- Right-click on New Folder and click on Rename. Type sass as the new name for the folder.
- Paste in the files copied in step 1, into the sass folder made in step 3.
- Open the sass/bootstrap.scss file and press Ctrl + H. Type @import into the first input field (this is the find input).
- Click on the second input field (this is the replace input).
Type in the following into the second input field:
- Press Alt + A to replace all. Once Visual Studio completes the command, it will inform you of it by showing a popup with the 36 occurence(s) ...