Chapter 3. Using Bootstrap Components
Bootstrap provides over a dozen components, such as input groups, drop-down menus, navigation, alerts, and iconography. By using these components in your web application, you can offer a consistent and easy-to-use interface for your users.
Bootstrap components are essentially made by combining various existing Bootstrap elements, adding a number of unique class names, and representing a number of the common metaphors used on many websites.
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Using the Bootstrap navigation bar
- How to implement button groups and drop-down menus
- Exploring the different input groups
- Using the different Navs (navbars, pills, and so on)
- Implementing alerts, progress bars, and badges
- Introduction ...