Energizing: Sharing the Love
Social sharing is the fourth way—and a very powerful one—to energize your Advocates.
By making it easy for Advocates to share content and offers, you turn them into a massive, highly efficient distribution channel. Advocates will gladly share:
1. Marketer-created content. This includes your tweets, blog posts, videos, TV commercials, white papers, surveys, FAQs, and other content produced by marketers. They'll also share news about your products and services plus company announcements like store openings, and more.
2. Advocate-created content. This includes Advocate-created reviews, stories, answers, and other content created by Advocates like video tributes to their favorite brands.
3. Offers. This includes coupons, sales promotions, free trial, webinar invitations, offers to join customer clubs and rewards programs, and a wide range of other offers.
You don't have to coax your Advocates into sharing by giving them special deals, points, or discounts. You may have to do this with average customers. But these aren't average customers. These are Advocates.
Three Key Benefits of Advocate Sharing
Advocate sharing delivers compelling marketing benefits:
1. Reaches prospects with trusted, relevant messages proven to drive sales.
2. Drives high-quality referral traffic to your website and landing pages.
3. Amplifies your brand in a very cost-effective way.
Here are four companies getting amazing results by enabling their Advocates ...