A No uttered from deepest convictionis better and greater than a Yesmerely uttered to please or,what is worse, to avoid trouble.
* STEP BACK TO EXPLORE Reliving past trauma over speaking up.
* LET GO of your pain from past suppression.
* SAY YES! to your personal power through words and action.
* BREAKTHROUGH “I use my voice to support myself and others.”
* Christine: I have a long history of not being able to speak up for myself. I see now that how I was raised and what I went through growing up stunted my ability to know myself. I couldn’t express what I believed or wanted. And often, I didn’t even know ...