Brilliant Emailwill show you how to use email effectively to win back time and dramatically improve your personal productivity and work/life balance.
Using this book, you will learn how to:
- Reduce the volume of email you deal with each day;
- Write your message clearly and in an appropriate style;
- Select when to use email and when to use an alternative;
- Slim down the size of your mailbox;
- Use your email software to manage the flow of email traffic;
- Help your colleagues to use email more effectively.
The principles in this book have been developed over the last decade as a result of the author’s work with individuals and organisations of all sizes (from micro to global FTSE top 100). By adopting some of these basic principles of email best practice, you will learn how to take control of your inbox to dramatically improve your productivity, your quality of life and never send an ineffective email ever again.