Discover how to improve your emotional intelligence and succeed in all areas of your life.
With this book, you will learn how to:
- Be more aware of and have a better understanding of emotions
- Have more control over your decisions, thoughts and actions
- Positively handle disappointment, frustration, criticism and all the ups and downs of relationships at work and at home
- Understand other people’s feelings and emotions, their thoughts and actions; what they mean and what they need
- Build rapport easily with other people; be better at supporting, motivating and influencing them
- Confidently manage and resolve conflicts and help others work together in harmony
- Discover how developing your emotional intelligence can further your relationships with others, in the workplace and at home, in any situation, anywhere, at any time.
The book includes clever tips and techniques, practical pointers and examples to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- About the author
- part 1 Understand emotions
- part 2 Manage emotions
- Marketing advertisement
- Title: Brilliant Emotional Intelligence
- Release date: May 2012
- Publisher(s): Pearson
- ISBN: 9780273776574