Ready to break free?
Whether you’re new to freelancing or a seasoned freelance operative, Brilliant Freelancer is packed full of ideas and case studies to help you build a happy, productive and profitable freelance life quickly and easily. From building your client portfolio right through to staying motivated and surviving the tougher times, Brilliant Freelancer gives you everything you need to take charge of your career and start moving in the direction you want to go.
Table of contents
- Brilliant Freelancer
- About the author
- Part 1 The freelance essentials: what you need to know before you take the leap
- Part 2 Finding freelance work: how to find the most profitable and manageable work
- Part 3 Manage your clients (before they manage you)
- Part 4 Motivate yourself and get stuff done
- Part 5 Protect yourself: finances, cash flow, credit control and contracts
- Part 6 Next steps – and beyond!
- Looking forward
- Title: Brilliant Freelancer
- Release date: April 2011
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273744641
You might also like
100 Habits of Successful Freelance Designers
Good habits are found in every part of the design process, from promoting yourself well in …
Successful financial management starts with effective book-keeping. Whether you run a business, are self-employed, or simply …
A Graphic Design Student's Guide to Freelance: Practice Makes Perfect
A complete guide to freelance graphic design—created specifically for design students Why wait until you graduate? …
Great Pajama Jobs
Find out how to secure and thrive in a work-from-home or remote-access job. Get out of …