Marketing has never been so important because business has never been so competitive.Brilliant Marketingshows you how you can devise and execute winning marketing strategies. With practical advice from start to finish, this updated new edition gives you the lowdown on what works and shows you how to carry out the most alluring marketing campaigns around, so you can attract, engage and retain customers.
· Understand the ideas, actions, campaigns that make a real difference.
· Get a complete marketing skill-set to seduce and inspire.
· Be a master of strategy from thinking to planning to execution.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- part 1 Putting marketing into context
part 2 Ladies and gentlemen, choose your weapons and start marketing
- 6 Madmen and the art of persuasion
- 7 PR – champagne, tequila and spin
- 8 The ‘new age’ of digital marketing
- 9 Social networking – is this the future of marketing?
- 10 Sponsorship – getting your name up in lights
- 11 Designing a product into a brand star
- 12 Direct marketing – a world of data and innovation
- 13 Customer relations marketing – it’s people who make a difference
- 14 Marketing the noisy, sensual and surreptitious way
- 15 Selling – turning marketing into action
- 16 Creating an integrated marketing plan
- part 3 How to create and execute a great marketing plan
- part 4 The real world, strategy and creativity
- part 5 Marketing in small businesses or doing it for yourself
- part 6 A summary of the marketing rules
- Marketing advertisement
- Title: Brilliant Marketing, 2nd Edition
- Release date: January 2012
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273768180