Marketing has never been so important because business has never been so competitive.Brilliant Marketingshows you how you can devise and execute winning marketing strategies. With practical advice from start to finish, this updated new edition gives you the lowdown on what works and shows you how to carry out the most alluring marketing campaigns around, so you can attract, engage and retain customers.
· Understand the ideas, actions, campaigns that make a real difference.
· Get a complete marketing skill-set to seduce and inspire.
· Be a master of strategy from thinking to planning to execution.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- part 1 Putting marketing into context
part 2 Ladies and gentlemen, choose your weapons and start marketing
- 6 Madmen and the art of persuasion
- 7 PR – champagne, tequila and spin
- 8 The ‘new age’ of digital marketing
- 9 Social networking – is this the future of marketing?
- 10 Sponsorship – getting your name up in lights
- 11 Designing a product into a brand star
- 12 Direct marketing – a world of data and innovation
- 13 Customer relations marketing – it’s people who make a difference
- 14 Marketing the noisy, sensual and surreptitious way
- 15 Selling – turning marketing into action
- 16 Creating an integrated marketing plan
- part 3 How to create and execute a great marketing plan
- part 4 The real world, strategy and creativity
- part 5 Marketing in small businesses or doing it for yourself
- part 6 A summary of the marketing rules
- Marketing advertisement
- Title: Brilliant Marketing, 2nd Edition
- Release date: January 2012
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273769569
You might also like
Radical candor: be a better boss
Bad bosses make people miserable. They kill innovation, stifle growth, increase costs, and create instability. Well-meaning …
Fall in Love with the Problem, Not the Solution
Unicorns-companies that reach a valuation of more than $1 billion-are rare. Uri Levine has built two. …
The Art of Communication
Bring nuance, depth, and meaning to every conversation you have The Art of Communication is for …
Design Elements, Third Edition
This updated version of Rockport's best-selling Design Elements covers all the design fundamentals, from working with …