The benefits of being a brilliant negotiator are immense and this updated second edition of Brilliant Negotiations will show you how to negotiate skilfully and creatively in any situation – you will learn exactly what line of questioning and responses to take to get exactly what you want and a little more!
It takes you through the key strategies and phases of negotiation, providing many examples of right and wrong approaches, and is packed full of insider tips to ensure you get what you want with minimum stress. It offers practical, compact advice, it is not academic or theoretical and doesn’t overburden the you with examples.
- Brilliant Outcomes:
- Get the most out of every negotiation situation.
- Get what you want and even a little more!
- Learn to be a tough and respected negotiator.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the author
- 1 The basics of negotiations
- 2 Preparation
- 3 The Sharing
- 4 Haggling
- 5 Bargaining
- 6 Closure and commitment
- 7 How to become a brilliant negotiator
- 8 Negotiations masterclass
- 9 Knowing it, doing it, saying it
- Final words
- Title: Brilliant Negotiations 2e, 2nd Edition
- Release date: July 2012
- Publisher(s): Prentice Hall
- ISBN: 9780273743248