only hardware, software and infrastructure would also be wrong
– the time of managers and professionals must also be factored
in. One of the main impediments to developing a process for
analysing the cost/benefit of IT projects is a lack of ownership by
56) The passage outlines the predominant system for assessing
the return on IT investment.
57) An obstacle to measuring IT investment is a lack of man-
agement responsibility for such projects.
58) The passage asserts that IT costs are intrinsically difficult to
59) One way of measuring an IT development success is
whether it increases income for the business.
60) The cost of employing IT professionals sometimes exceeds
any personnel costs savings resulting from an IT project.
1 CAN’T TELL
Graduate and managerial level verbal reasoning tests 225
M10_WILL4537_01_SE_C10.QXP:M10_WILL4537_01_SE_C10 16/11/09 11:34 Page 225