A super practical guide to building a successful business by spending ninety minutes a day on the stuff that really matters.
Have you got a brilliant business idea, but are not sure how to find the time to start making it a reality? Or perhaps you have your dream up and running but you need help to grow?
Join best-selling author and multi-award winning entrepreneur, Nigel Botterill, and his co-author Martin Gladdish, as they explore the history, wisdom and uncanny natural phenomena that surrounds each 90 minute chunk of time that we live in and equip you with the tools to think big, grow fast and build your successful business in those 90-minute chunks!
Build Your Business in 90 Minutes A Day reveals lessons from the true stories of everyday entrepreneurs who dedicate 90 minutes a day to building their success. Woven amongst these inspirational tales are the remarkable accounts of world-changing events from English history, space and popular culture, that were determined in just 90 minutes. Amidst pages of startling science fact surrounding this magical number, you will learn just how powerful it can be when applied to your life. An hour and a half will never seem quite the same again.
Nigel has built eight separate million pound+ businesses from scratch and won a shed full of awards in the process. No one knows better than him what it takes to build big businesses fast!
Designed to be read in just 90 minutes (plus a few extra bits)
Packed with tools to help you think big, grow fast and build a successful business
A mixture of wisdom, teaching and success stories from Nigel Botterill and the entrepreneurs he has helped
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- HOW TO READ THIS BOOK
PART ONE: The Start, the Science and Seven Stories of Success...
- HOW IT ALL STARTED
- The Foundations of a Great Nation Built in 90-minute Chunks
- The Amazing 90-minute Science of Biorhythms and Ultradian Rhythms
- The £11,000 Postcard
- From Capacity to Elasticity in 90 Minutes
- Teacher Gets Grade A++ by Achieving 200% in Her 90-minute Exam
- You've Got 90 Minutes or You Die
- Doing 90 Minutes Every Single Day is the Only Way to Make the Numbers Add Up
- It's Not a Bookkeeping Error; It's £1,200 Profit Per Month at Zero Cost!
PART TWO: Day-dreaming, Days of Destiny and Dynamic Doing . . .
- I Have a Dream Today
- Take 90 Minutes to Tell the World Just How Great You Are!
- A Spectacle to Behold ... as Media Expert Brings His Big Ideas into Focus
- From Lazy Pilates and Golden Time to Radio 2 Fame
- 90 Minutes That Changed the Sauce You Choose
- Stop Horsing Around and Just Do It – a 235% Uplift Should Make You Thirsty
- Productivity, Creativity and Profitability... in 90 Minutes
- We Have Two Choices Today – Surrender or Win
- 90 Minutes Per Day ‘Plus’ Great Expectation ‘Equals’ More Time to Grow
- Delivering Massive Change and Award-winning Business Growth in 90-minute Chunks
- Multi-tasking, Multi-role, Multi-talented Mum Manages Her Ideal Lifestyle in 90-minute Chunks
- A Dream, a Holiday and a Multi-million Pound Tale of Regret
PART THREE: Nigel's 90-minute Nuggets in a Nutshell . . .
- Nigel's Seven Unbreakable Rules for a Successful 90 Minutes
- 90-minute Rule 1: Plan Ahead
- 90-minute Rule 2: Environment Matters
- 90-minute Rule 3: The 80/20 Principle
- 90-minute Rule 4: Regularity
- 90-minute Rule 5: Clarity
- 90-minute Rule 6: Deadlines
90-minute Rule 7: The Stuff You Could (Should) Do
- Writing emails
- Lapsed customer communications
- Follow-up letters
- Creating avatars
- List building
- Squeeze page hooks
- Valuable giveaways
- Segmenting your database
- Other people's customers
- Facebook Ads
- Reviewing results of your marketing
- Scripting videos
- Planning promotions
- Crafting great offers
- Developing new product ideas
- Creating premium products
- Reviewing and updating websites
- Writing sales letters
- APPENDIX: Vanquishing Vampires and Valuing Your Time . . .
- About the Author
- REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE 90-MINUTE BUSINESS BUILDING KIT
- Title: Build Your Business In 90 Minutes A Day
- Release date: June 2015
- Publisher(s): Capstone
- ISBN: 9780857086013
You might also like
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Get Sh*t Done
Discover the lost secrets of accomplishment and achievement! Do you want to do more, accomplish more? …
Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
Business Model Generation is a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers striving to defy outmoded …
Generative Deep Learning, 2nd Edition
Generative AI is the hottest topic in tech. This practical book teaches machine learning engineers and …