Book descriptionHow do leaders continue to retain and satisfy their customers while emerging technologies call for new business models?
Table of contents
- Supply Chains Built for Speed and Customization
- Which Features Increase Customer Retention?
- The Coming Consumer Data Wars
- Improving Customer Service and Security With Data Analytics
- The Power of Consumer Stories in Digital Marketing
- How Should You Calculate Customer Lifetime Value?
- How Customers View Self-Service Technologies
- What Unhappy Customers Want
- How to Drive Customer Satisfaction
- Title: Building a Customer-Centric Culture
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISBN: 53863MIT60141
You might also like
The Experience-Centric Organization
Is your organization prepared for the next paradigm of customer experience, or will you be left …
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Don't waste time bending Python to fit patterns you've learned in other languages. Python's simplicity lets …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. While there are plenty of …