Book descriptionHow do leaders continue to retain and satisfy their customers while emerging technologies call for new business models?
Table of contents
- Supply Chains Built for Speed and Customization
- Which Features Increase Customer Retention?
- The Coming Consumer Data Wars
- Improving Customer Service and Security With Data Analytics
- The Power of Consumer Stories in Digital Marketing
- How Should You Calculate Customer Lifetime Value?
- How Customers View Self-Service Technologies
- What Unhappy Customers Want
- How to Drive Customer Satisfaction
- Title: Building a Customer-Centric Culture
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISBN: 53863MIT60141
You might also like
Customer Analytics For Dummies
The easy way to grasp customer analytics Ensuring your customers are having positive experiences with your …
Data Science for Marketing Analytics
Explore new and more sophisticated tools that reduce your marketing analytics efforts and give you precise …
Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
Don't simply show your data—tell a story with it! Storytelling with Data teaches you the fundamentals …
Transform Customer Experience
Your customers are your future. Smartphones, social media and the internet have given customers access to …