Book descriptionHow do leaders continue to retain and satisfy their customers while emerging technologies call for new business models?
Table of contents
- Supply Chains Built for Speed and Customization
- Which Features Increase Customer Retention?
- The Coming Consumer Data Wars
- Improving Customer Service and Security With Data Analytics
- The Power of Consumer Stories in Digital Marketing
- How Should You Calculate Customer Lifetime Value?
- How Customers View Self-Service Technologies
- What Unhappy Customers Want
- How to Drive Customer Satisfaction
- Title: Building a Customer-Centric Culture
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISBN: 53863MIT60141
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Analytical Skills for AI and Data Science
While several market-leading companies have successfully transformed their business models by following data- and AI-driven paths, …
Transform Customer Experience
Your customers are your future. Smartphones, social media and the internet have given customers access to …
Architecting Modern Data Platforms
There’s a lot of information about big data technologies, but splicing these technologies into an end-to-end …