O'Reilly logo

Building APIs with Node.js by Caio Ribeiro Pereira

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

©  Caio Ribeiro Pereira 2016

Caio Ribeiro Pereira, Building APIs with Node.js , 10.1007/978-1-4842-2442-7_12

12. Building the Client-Side App: Part 1

Caio Ribeiro Pereira

(1)São Vicente - SP, São Paulo, Brazil

After building a REST API using Node.js using JavaScript ES6 language , for the final two chapters of this book, we’ll create a new project. This time it will be a front-end project using the best of JavaScript.

This book has devoted 80 percent of its content to back-end development, but now, we focus on the remaining 20percent, which is about front-end development. After all, we have an API, but we need a client-side app, because it’s the only way for users interact with our project.

For this reason, in these last two chapters, we are going ...

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required