As data science evolves to become a business necessity, the importance of assembling a strong and innovative data teams grows. In this in-depth report, data scientist DJ Patil explains the skills,perspectives, tools and processes that position data science teams for success.
Table of contents
- Building Data Science Teams
1. Building Data Science Teams
- Being Data Driven
- The Roles of a Data Scientist
- What Makes a Data Scientist?
- Building the LinkedIn Data Science Team
- About the Author
- Title: Building Data Science Teams
- Release date: September 2011
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449316792
You might also like
Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
Don't simply show your data—tell a story with it! Storytelling with Data teaches you the fundamentals …
The Manager's Path
Managing people is difficult wherever you work. But in the tech industry, where management is also …
Data Science Strategy For Dummies
All the answers to your data science questions Over half of all businesses are using data …
"Does technology actually matter? And how can we apply technology to drive business value? For years, …