As data science evolves to become a business necessity, the importance of assembling a strong and innovative data teams grows. In this in-depth report, data scientist DJ Patil explains the skills,perspectives, tools and processes that position data science teams for success.
Table of contents
- Building Data Science Teams
1. Building Data Science Teams
- Being Data Driven
- The Roles of a Data Scientist
- What Makes a Data Scientist?
- Building the LinkedIn Data Science Team
- About the Author
- Title: Building Data Science Teams
- Release date: September 2011
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449316792
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Analytical Skills for AI and Data Science
While several market-leading companies have successfully transformed their business models by following data- and AI-driven paths, …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …