Creating NAV business logic
The first step we have to do to develop our solution is to provide the business logic functionalities in NAV.
Our NAV must provide to the external application (B2B website) the following features:
- A list of customers enabled to interact with the B2B website
- For every customer, a list of its shipment addresses
- A list of items with their details
- A function to retrieve an item's availability and sales prices
- A function to insert an order from the B2B website
Let's see how we can create NAV business logic by performing the following steps:
- To enable a customer entity to be visible to the external B2B website, we can add a
Web Activeon Customer Card. All customers with
Web Activeset as
truewill be visible ...