With all of the advice and information you need in one place, this is premium content—similar to what Jonathan delivers to CVS, Staples, Time, Nokia, and other companies.
Many companies opt to learn native mobile technologies, but familiar web tools let you design sites that work on multiple devices and help you build apps that can access native mobile device APIs. Your team already possesses 90% of the knowledge and skills they need to get started. This workshop will help them gain confidence that comes from direct experience.
Training topics include:
- Principles of Mobile Interface Design—Explore practical principles through visual examples
- Responsive Web Design Bootcamp—Adopt future-friendly strategies that support a full range of user contexts with a single codebase
- Advanced CSS Styling & Animation—Deliver 2D & 3D transformations, simple transitions, powerful animations, and other advanced visual effects
- Touch & Gesture Event Handling—Speed up your site’s responsiveness with touch events and gesture interactions
- Building Hybrid Apps with PhoneGap—Create apps for Google Play and other app stores that access native mobile device APIs
- Debugging Mobile Web Apps—Learn cutting-edge tools for debugging websites and apps across multiple platforms and devices
Table of contents
- Principles of Mobile Interface Design
- Responsive Web Design Bootcamp
- Advanced CSS Styling Animation
- Touch Gesture Event Handling
- Building Hybrid Apps with PhoneGap
- Debugging Mobile Web Apps
- Release date: July 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491920633
You might also like
Software Architecture Fundamentals, Second Edition
Being a successful software architect is more than just possessing technical knowledge. It’s about thinking like …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …