References: Longlist and Secondary Sources
- Abahri, K., B. Belarbi and A. Trabelsi, 2011. Contribution to analytical and numerical study of combined heat and moisture transfers in porous building materials. Building and Environment, 46 (7), 1354–1360.
- Abaza, M., 2012. High performance buildings using whole building integrated design approach. Strategic Planning for Energy and the Environment, 31 (4), 19–34.
- Abdelalim, A., W. O’Brien and Z. Shi, 2015. Visualization of energy and water consumption and GHG emissions: a case study of a Canadian university campus. Energy and Buildings, 109, 334–352.
- Abernethy, M., M. Horne, A. Lillis, M. Malina and F. Selto, 2005. A multi‐method approach to building causal performance maps from expert knowledge. Management Accounting Research, 16 (2), 135–155.
- ABPMP, 2015. Association of Business Process Management Professionals homepage [online]. Saint Paul, MN. Available from www.abpmp.org [Accessed 28 April 2015].
- Abran, A., J. Desharnais and J. Cuadrado‐Gallego, 2012. Measurement and quantification are not the same: ISO 15939 and ISO 9126. Journal of Software: Evolution and Process, 24, 585–601.
- Abuku, M., B. Blocken and S. Roels, 2009. Moisture response of building facades to wind‐driven rain: field measurements compared with numerical simulations. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 97 (5/6), 197–207.
- Ackoff, R., 1971. Towards a system of systems concepts. Management Science, 17 (11), 661–671.
- ACMA, 2016. Guidelines and ...
Get Building Performance Analysis now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.