The following steps show how to create a DynamoDB:
- You need to sign in to the AWS Management Console first and then open the AWS DynamoDB console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/.
- Choose Create table or, in the DynamoDB navigation pane, choose Tables and choose Create table.
- In the Create DynamoDB Table window, perform the following steps:
- Under Table name, type user-visits
- In Primary key for Partition key, type EventId and choose String
- Check the Add sort key box
- In Sort Key, type EventDay and choose Number
The partition key and hash key can be used interchangeably, like sort key and range keys. A primary key can be the partition key alone, or a composite key with both a partition key and a sort ...