Any drone can be used for racing. But there is some criteria set by the FPV drone racing leagues that needs to fulfilled by the drone we will race with. The basic requirements of a racing drone are as follows:
- They should be small and lightweight.
- They should be crash proof as they may hit a lot of obstacles.
- They should have a real-time camera to see the tracks.
- The motors used in racing drones are set in an H pattern to thrust the drone forward, not upward.
- The communication between the drone and the remote must be good; otherwise, you can guess what will happen.
- Since the drones are competing to finish the race, they must be faster than other drones.
- For the racing drone, the main goal is controlling the drone and finishing ...