1. IEEE Standard for Distributed Interactive Simulation—Application Protocols, IEEE Standard 1278.1a-1998, Aug. 1998.
2. M. Abrash, Michael Abrash’s Graphics Programming Black Book, Special ed., Coriolis Group Books, 1997.
3. F. L. Alvarado, Is system control entirely by price feasible? Proc. 36th Annual Hawaii Int. Conf. System Sciences, Jan. 2003, pp. 6–9.
4. A. Ames, A. Abate, and S. Sastry, Sufficient conditions for the existence of zeno behavior, Proc. 44th IEEE Conf. Decision and Control and European Control (ECC 2005), Dec. 2005.
5. A. D. Ames, A Categorical Theory of Hybrid Systems, PhD thesis, Dept. Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, Univ. California, Berkeley, 2006.
6. J. Arrillaga and N. R. Watson, Computer Modelling of Electrical Power Systems, Wiley, 2001.
7. W. R. Ashby, An Introduction to Cybernetics, Chapman & Hall, 1956.
8. F. J. Barros, Dynamic structure discrete event system specification: A new formalism for dynamic structure modeling and simulation, Proc. 27th Winter Simulation Conf. (WSC '95), 1995, pp. 781–785.
9. F. J. Barros, Modeling formalisms for dynamic structure systems, ACM Trans. Model. Comput. Simulation 7(4):501–515 (1997).
10. C. Barz, R. Göpffarth, P. Martini, and A. Wenzel, A new framework for the analysis of simultaneous events, Proc. 2003 Summer Computer Simulation Conf. (SCSC'03), July 2003.
11. T. Beltrame, Design and Development of a Dymola/Modelica Library for Discrete Event-Oriented Systems Using DEVS Methodology ...