Want to build a PC that perfectly meets your needs? This up-to-date guide has precisely what you need to know. You'll learn about PC fundamentals, how to plan your project using the latest components, where and how to buy the parts you need, and how to assemble everything with step-by-step instructions and clear, easy-to-follow images. You also get an insightful discussion on why you'd want to build your own PC in the first place.
Table of Contents
- Foreword to the Third Edition
- 1. Fundamentals
- 2. Choosing and Buying Components
- 3. Building a Budget PC
- 4. Building a Mainstream System
- 5. Building an Extreme System
- 6. Building a Media Center System
- 7. Building an Appliance/Nettop System
- 8. Building a Home Server
- About the Authors
- Title: Building the Perfect PC, Third Edition
- Release date: November 2010
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781449397548