Praise for BUILDING WINNING TRADING SYSTEMS with TradeStation (TM)
"This book will prove vital to all systematic traders. Pruitt and Hill share a wealth of innovative timing patterns and fully disclosed trading strategies. For TradeStation(TM) users, there are powerful tutorials on indicator design and system building. The authors' vast expertise will benefit even practiced TradeStation(TM) veterans."
Editor, Formula Research
"TradeStation(TM) systems traders will discover a virtual gold mine of knowledge, guidance, and the benefit of vicarious experience from the two foremost experts on the subject in this valuable new addition to trading systems literature. There has long been a notable lack of worthwhile reference material for TradeStation(TM) users, and Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation(TM) fills a large void in this area."
President, Traders Press, Inc.
"Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation(TM) is filled with useful information and practical real-world examples. I believe TradeStation 6(TM) users will find it a valuable resource."
Co-CEO, TradeStation(TM) Group, Inc.
Note: The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- 1: Fundamentals
- 2: EasyLanguage Program Structure
- 3: Program Control Structures
- 4: TradeStation Analysis Techniques
- 5: Measuring Trading System Performance and System Optimization
- 6: Trading Strategies That Work (or The Big Damn Chapter on Trading Strategies)
- 7: Debugging and OutPut
- 8: TradeStation as a Research Tool
- 9: Using TradeStation's Percent Change Charts to Track Relative Performance *
- 10: Options *
- 11: Interviews with Developers
- APPENDIX A: EasyLanguage Syntax Errors
- APPENDIX B: TradeStation 2000i Source Code of Select Programs
- APPENDIX C: Reserved Words Quick Reference
- About the CD-ROM
- Title: Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation™
- Release date: December 2002
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780471215691