Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Learn the different goals and styles of speaking.
- Know the process of speaking.
- Learn how to develop speaking skills.
- Understand the nature and importance of oral communication in business transactions and personal interactions.
- Know when to choose oral communication instead of written communication.
- Learn key skills of oral communication.
- Appreciate how intercultural situations require thoughtful oral communication.
- Apply oral communication skills to new communication technologies.
In the final year of their B.Com., Rakesh and Suresh decided to appear ...