BUSINESS MEETINGS AND NEGOTIATIONS
“Meetings are a symptom of a bad organization. The fewer the meetings, the better.”
After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the preparations required for a meeting.
- Describe the key attributes of a successful meeting.
- Distinguish between the various types of meetings.
- Know the various terminologies used during meetings.
- Understand formal meeting procedures.
- Create an agenda for a meeting and take down the minutes.
- Deal with disruptions that might occur during a meeting.
- Understand what negotiation is, and negotiate successfully.
In today's business culture, information flow is critical and organizations can ill afford to waste time revisiting ...