1. R. Nurkse, Problems of Capital Formation in Underdeveloped Countries, New York: Oxford University Press, 1953.
2. S. Kuznets, Six Lectures on Economic Growth, Illinois: The Free Press of Glencoe, 1959.
3. Cited by M. L. Jhingan, The Economics of Development and Planning, New Delhi: Vrinda Publications (P) Ltd., 1997.
4. T. W. Schultz, The Economic Value of Education, New York: Columbia University Press, 1963.
5. S. K. Misra and V. K. Puri, Indian Economy, Mumbai: Himalaya Publishing House, 1998.
6. Tata Services Ltd, Statistical Outline of India 2007-08, page 266, Mumbai: Tata Services Ltd, March 2008.
7. Partha Ray and D. Bose, “Growth, Saving and Investment in the Indian Economy: Trend, Composition and Relationship”, pp. 113–14, ...