1. W. Arthur Lewis, The Theory of Economic Growth, London: Allen & Unwin, 1955.
2. Bert L. Heilbroner, ‘The Great Ascent—The struggle for Economic Development in Our Time”, New York, NY: Harper & Row, 1963; Charles P. Kindleberger Economic Development, New York, N.Y.: Irwin, 1959.
3. Charles P. Kindleberge,r Economic Development, New York, N.Y.: Irwin, 1959.
4. G. M. Meier and R. E. Baldwin, Economic Development: Theory, History and Policy, New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, 1957.
5. T. M. Schultz, Economic Organization of Agriculture as quoted by Meier and Baldwin
6. Jacob Viner in “International Trade and Economic Development” reprinted in Agarwala, A. N. and S. P. Singh, The Economics of Underdevelopment, Oxford: Oxford University ...