1. Jagdish Bhagwati, The Economics of Underdeveloped Countries, London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1966.
2. United Nations, Measures for the economic development of underdeveloped countries: Report by a group of experts appointed by the Secretary-General of the United Nations, New York: United Nations, 1951, p 1.
3. Peter Thomas Bauer and Basil S. Yamey, The Economics of Underdeveloped Countries, Cambridge University Press, 1957.
4. Jacob Viner, International Trade and Economic Development, Glencoe, Ill.: Free Press, 1952.
5. Stephen Enke, Economics for Development, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1963.
6. Harvey Leibenstein, Economic Backwardness and Economic Growth, New York, N.Y.: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1957.
7. World ...